Online & Blended Course Content – What Is Out There and How Can I Use It?
A Webinar Re-Cap as Presented by: Becci Zwiers from Inno-Versity
About the presenter:
Becci Zwiers, a West Michigan native, is Inno-Versity’s in-house K-12 and Moodle guru. She’s the all-around life of the party. As a Calvin College graduate with a master’s degree in Gifted and Talented Education from Grand Valley State University, she brings a unique set of gifts and talents to Inno-Versity’s clientele. She has additional certification in Online Teaching from Michigan Virtual. Becci’s expertise morphs projects from basic concept to digital masterpiece. She is the champ curriculum writer and developer on the team. She is an experienced and impressive online trainer as well. Becci has taught over 30 online professional development courses over the past 10 years.
Becci will be teaching CSI’s online course for teachers and administrators called “Building a Blended Course.” This course is scheduled to begin mid-June through the month of July.
Archived Webinar Link:
Tools referenced in the webinar:
- OER Commons – A large digital library searchable by standards.
- SAS- Curriculum Pathways – A K-12 (and beyond) interactive, standards-based, and high quality resource for teaching and learning.
- CK-12 – A blended learning resources that are standards-aligned and contain material that can be shared in your own flexbook.
- PhET – A resource of interactive simulations for science and math.
- NROC – HippoCampus/EdReady – A resource allowing you to create playlists for students, vary instruction, and has interactive resources to share with students.
- Khan – A simple delivery resource with varied instruction styles that also allows for playlist creation for student use.
Interested in more digital learning webinars hosted by Christian Schools International? Click here to see what is coming.